The Healthy Minds Program is a mobile app (iOS & Android) developed by Healthy Minds Innovations. In some cases, it can be used as a research study intervention.
- provide audio content (custom or HMI-produced)
- collect basic survey data (single- and multi-select only; no branching logic)
- collect basic app useage data
Healthy Minds Innovations is a nonprofit. Our mission is translating science into tools to cultivate and measure well-being, and our aim is to share this work as widely as possible - reaching the farthest corners of the globe - to realize the vision we share with the Center for Healthy Minds: A kinder, wiser, more compassionate world.
If you are interested in using our app as an intervention:
Please email Josie, and include the following information -
In order for Health Minds Innovations (HMI) to evaluate the compatibility between your proposed research objective and the Healthy Minds Program (HMP) mobile application’s research capacity/capabilities, we ask that you answer all of the questions below. We understand and appreciate that there is an element of the unknown that may influence the direction of your research project. To the best of your ability, please be as specific as possible in your responses.
Your answers will allow our team to evaluate the appropriateness of your project for use of the HMP app and to begin matching accepted studies to team members within our organization, based on your goals.
- Your Name:
- Organization (if applicable):
- Organization Website:
- Email address:
- Phone number:
- What research question(s) are you trying to answer?
- What are the specific aims and hypotheses of the research?
- What is the broader projected outcome or impact of the research?
- In what capacity do you envision using the HMP app to further your research? What data, if any, would you want from the HMP app? Any specific content customizations?
- How will you measure success?
- What is your timeframe for beginning and completion of this project? What, if applicable, are time limitations for the project? If possible, include a schedule or milestones for your research objectives.
- Please provide a description of the study population, including the number of participants for the project.
- Please provide a budget for the research. Where are you in the grant process?
- Finally, how did you hear about us? If applicable, please provide their contact information.